The paperwork came in the mail today for the pickup, so I trotted right over to a relatively close tag agency to pay our dues. Six women were behind the counter, gossip ran rampant. I was apparently just an interruption to their day, but not much of one since the conversation went right on the whole time I was there, with the clerk who waited on me talking as much as anyone else--and not to me!
From there I tried a new nail salon for a pedicure. Flip-flops have my feet so callused I am having to go pretty often, but I won't be going back to that place! The woman was flopped out on a sofa, there were three young kids in there, and the man who did my pedicure was rough and did a poor job. I think it was the worst pedicure I have ever gotten. To add insult to injury, he turned the news onto the TV right in front of me! Bleh!
I am whiny today, not feeling great, and thinking an early night might be in order--even after taking a sweet nap this afternoon. Dr. G says I am moldy and fungal, which could explain my malaise. Hopefully the stuff he gave me today will fix me up before the weekend, otherwise I might chase off all my company by being a cranky-pants!
Ah, sorry for your less than stellar day. Definitely drop that pedicure place. A pedi should make you feel better, more relaxed, not more stressed. Hope tomorrow brings sunshine back to your world. ~Nita
ReplyDelete