- We got the garage finished
- We actually parked both cars in the garage!
- I started working a jigsaw puzzle--the first one in several years
- We slept a lot
- I had some fun in my studio making cards
- The last of the unpacked boxes are gone!
- LOTS of neighbors celebrated July 4th last night with all sorts of loud fireworks
- I was so tired I put my iPod on and slept through it all
- Ornery got the flag pole bracket hung, but the pickup is blocking access to the pole, so we still don't have our flag up!
- He also made a lot of progress on his clock. He'll be wanting me to start staining it soon.
- We are happy to just be enjoying our new home.
It's nice to have an extra day of the weekend, and we are looking forward to having some company! Once we've had our coffee and quiet time, I plan to do a bit of cooking in my awesome kitchen, but I'll have to clean it up first, since I have neglected it for a day or two...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.