It has been a while since I was excited about much of anything. I don't know if it is just the heat or some other emotional baggage that is weighing me down, but I am ready to get pumped up about things again!
Setting my Etsy shop back up and loading it with product has me somewhat excited, although it was a very labor intensive project to get everything like I wanted it. I am looking forward to possibly selling some things there. I still have a ton of stuff left to list, but I think I will take some time and spread it out.
We dropped by my booth last night and brought home all the remaining Miller Manor Design items. We still have other things there, but I think we are planning to empty the booth on Friday morning when Ornery is off. Remarkably, there are more and more items showing up in other people's booths on the showroom floor there, despite there being NO air conditioning and it being a record breaking hot summer.
Today I am anticipating my first crafting session with Mickie. I just don't have any idea what to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.