The domain name and website for Miller Manor Designs expires in less than a month, and we decided not to renew it. The complexity involved in uploading photos and information was more than my brain and Ornery's schedule could handle. Recently I was on etsy to view another shop and noted that there were numerous changes, so I thought I would try again.
One of my biggest complaints before was that you had to re-size all your photos to get them to load, and then they were too small to really see any detail. Thankfully, that is one of the areas they have fixed! I have a few items listed there now, and hope to eventually get many more things up, but at least I have my proverbial foot in the door again. The shop name is still Miller Manor Designs and you can find it by clicking on this link.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.