Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did I Say I Don't Mind Change??

I logged into blogger tonight and had quite a shock! Everything looks different!  I use blogger in draft, so I don't know if the regular one changed, but this new design is intimidating!  I will have to learn a lot of stuff, but it looks pretty cool...

Speaking of change, we decided to remove the doors from the library so we would have a spot to hang our new clock when Ornery finishes it. He says they are much heavier than they look! I haven't ever really liked them up, but he thought they were nice.  I suppose so, but they are really in the way, one covers up part of a book case, and the other almost bumps into the small love seat.  I think we will like it better without them, but we'll see. There are a few other doors I wouldn't mind taking down, like the one to my studio--also just in the way. No need to close it that I know of. That is still being decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.