- I have loaded a bunch of stuff on my etsy shop in the last three days. This is the most I have ever had on there, at 59 items. The best thing that happened with all this is today's discovery of the "copy" feature, which allowed me to make small changes from one like item to another and not have to retype every thing--such as tags, materials, etc. WHY could I not have found that two days ago?? I still lack a bunch of dominoes and several cards of having my full inventory listed, but this is a good start. Now, to generate some traffic...
- I reactivated my Facebook account. I sent out friend requests to a number of people, but if I forgot someone I should have remembered, please don't be offended--I just plain couldn't remember who I had as friends before! I didn't intentionally slight anyone. I chose to do this so I could a) reconnect with several of the people I had missed interacting with and b) promote my etsy shop.
- Mickie and I had lots of fun yesterday in my studio crafting. It is a little snug once we get all our stuff spread out, but we managed. She was far more productive than I was. She completed one card and started making a chipboard photo album. I, on the other hand, cut 24 strips of paper and pleated them. Yup, that is all I got done, and I worked at it steadily! These paper strips will be flowers one of these days, and I will post a photo once I get some completed.
- Ornery is off tomorrow for the department move to the new building, starting the weekend a whole day early! We plan to empty our booth at the antique mall, grocery shop and begin painting the kitchen. Can't WAIT to get rid of some of those yellow walls--they look like a smoker lived here, not because they are dirty, but that is just the color they are.
- Our first Arbonne order arrived yesterday. I am headed to the bathroom for a shower and a facial once I finish this post. My face is looking forward to it. :) I think Elizabeth might be coming to town this weekend to pick her part up. Hope she wears some painting clothes... :)
So, that's my news for today. I am off to try out some new products and spend some time taking care of ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.