Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A change or two

I have had so many people tell me they couldn't sign in to read this blog that I have made it "public" in that anyone can read it, but it is not listed in Blogger's list of blogs or accessed by Google's search engine. I am hoping that will keep it among friends, but if not, I may have to do something a little different.  If leaving comments in that public forum will be uncomfortable for you, please feel free to email me, instead.  One thing that means is that if you want to follow the posts, it will come up in your reader, but I don't know about email subscriptions--let me know if you try that...

AND in other news...

  • Mickie came over yesterday and we spent a delightful seven hours in my studio making cards. Hers take a lot longer than mine do since she stamps and colors on each one, so this week I was more productive, but I still only got five note cards made. One more card and I will have a new little all occasion set to put in my etsy shop.  
  • I am pretty mellow--the continued heat has kept me inside and after so long of that, I get restless. It is hard to imagine that August is yet to come, and usually it is hotter than July. Today I am getting ready for brunch with the girls tomorrow. This is the rescheduled event from a couple of weeks ago with the air conditioner went on the blink. I have to say my enthusiasm for it isn't as high now as it was then, but I know we will have a great time together once they get here.  I did try out my new vacuum cleaner yesterday, and was much impressed with the ease with which it sucked up a lot of fuzz!  As for the rest of the house, I just have a couple other things to do to be ready for company. 
  • I have been using the Arbonne skin care products for one week now and have already noticed a marked difference in my face. The flaky dry skin is almost gone, and it all feels much smoother.  I am sure it would be even better if I would be consistent with the night cream, but I seem to have a difficult time with before-bed rituals--once I am ready to go to bed, there is no waiting!!  The next beauty regimen I plan to undertake is a new perm!  
Happy Thursday--hang in there, the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.