Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Studio/Office photos

I finally got the last of my pictures hung yesterday, so I tidied things up and took a few photos of the studio and my office (all the same room but with designated areas for different functions)
My studio! Since the table is next the the south window, I get plenty of natural light. There is a chair that usually sits in front of the table, but I moved it to take the picture.  Behind the art bin cart is the door to the bathroom, and you can just see the edge of the door to the hall to the far right.  I am thinking about taking down the hall door, and eventually we will seal up the other one and just make the wall solid there.  I never thought I had such an aversion to doors until we moved in here!
Storage for office and crafting supplies--mostly crafting, but the small plastic chest on the left is office stuff that would normally go in drawers if I had a real desk.
My office area. I guess you could call it the Florida room--with the beach posters and pictures of my grand boy who lives in Florida... Behind my chair is a very small closet--well the door is small, the closet is probably a normal size, but most things are inaccessible due to the small opening and narrow shelves.

I am still not in love with the blue walls, but I suppose the color is as good as any for now.  At least I have pictures up and there isn't as much of it to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.