Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend in Review: Mission Accomplished!

We finally finished putting together the daybed for the library!  We got it moved in and assembled Sunday afternoon.  It is bigger than I anticipated, but not too bad, all things considered.  I want many more pillows for the back, and I keep thinking I would love some handmade pillows with batik fabrics, but it may be too busy with the pattern of the coverlet.  I love the look though, and the copper colored metal leaves on the wall were just the right touch. I love it when that happens!

Since we also got the water filters switched out and the photos taken to list my new card sets on the etsy shop, I would say we had a very productive weekend! And, as an aside, I just noticed one of my dominoes was listed in a Treasury last week. That is always nice!

Ornery is taking at least part of the day off tomorrow to return the water filter to Culligan, and to go downtown to transfer 507 to the LLC. Once that is done, I can contact the mortgage company and the insurance company to find out what needs to be done there.  It is all new to me, and I may not have to change anything at all, but just in case...

Looks like it will be a toasty week here in Oklahoma.  Not the usual triple digits, but certainly too hot to want to work outside! Today Ornery's mom is coming to work a puzzle with me, but other than tomorrow's errands, I don't have a thing planned for the week.  I vote that this is the week someone rents 507!

5 comments:

  1. This daybed is GORGEOUS!!!

    I think you can do anything . . I must have said that to you 50 times by now . . . You are REALLY Impressive.

    Happy Day!!
    -g-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove that day bed!! And the leaves on the wall are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love productive weekends. I spent mine socializing so I have to get back to the yard and gardens. I like the colors in the picture. That copper color is warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are soooo beautiful!! I would love to learn how to do that!! P.S. Daybed looks great, too. :P

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that looks great, i vote for more pillows and fingers crossed on renting out the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.