Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Etsy Shop Sale: Christmas in July!

I have sorely neglected my little online shop at Etsy.com, but I read a post on someone's blog that there will be a big sale over there for Christmas in July from the 11th to the 21st (I think), so I reactivated my expired Christmas ornaments and added a CIJ tag, then made a coupon code.  If you happen to like quirky things, I would love for you to take a look at MillerManorDesigns on etsy, and if you don't see just what you like, the coupon will be good for custom orders as well as things in stock... at least until I get backlogged! :)

So, if you need some note cards, a journal, or have something else crafty in mind, let me know and we'll work out a deal!

The coupon code is CIJSALE713 and is good for $5.00 off any order of $20.00 or more, whether or not it is marked CIJ in the title.

1 comment:

  1. I need to start my Etsy store again...been saying that for the better part of 2 years...but listing takes soooo long and all my pics have to be resized. Then there are the listing fees and transaction fees....it's more trouble than it's worth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.