Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday

Yesterday, changing out the water filters took all. day. long. Ornery began the job at around 10:00 AM and finished at about 7:30.  So far, no leaks. Phew!

I made more cards, and visited with Elizabeth and Michael while she covered a new cushion with leather for an old rocking chair.

Today we cleaned up the mess from our party on the 4th, I painted a frame for a new airplane print Ornery was given, we worked on the day bed for the library, and Ornery mowed the lawn at 507.  Will we ever get a renter?


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get a renter soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cosmically sending a renter your way (wiggling my fingers in a magical manner...)

    Does that even make any sense??

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another full day!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, as Olivia Newton-John put it, "Don't Stop Believin!'"

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting
    Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.