Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration Photos

Remember when I was talking about the new headboard I was envisioning?  Well, I went yesterday to the eye doctor to have my glasses fixed and took a couple of pictures of my inspiration.


I am not sure if I described my idea very well, but at least you can get a better visual...  I am pretty sure it will be incredible if we can actually pull it off.  Who knows, Brad Pitt may decide he likes my design and use it in one of his furniture collections.  Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Is that layered? With lights behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting indeed, hope it comes off

    ReplyDelete
  3. brad pitt has a furniture collection?

    I think i might know what you guys plan but i am not entirely sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intriguing! Mirrors? Wood? Lights?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.