Back patio after I cut up 12 big lawn bags of dead fall and saplings we took out.
The front of the house when we bought it.
The front of the house when we finished.
The garage door when we bought it. You could see daylight through the door and all around it. There was a large hole behind that rock where an animal could get in if they wanted to...
The garage after we had all the cracks in the walls and ceiling repaired and painted the whole thing.
Another picture of the garage--and the new back door!
The rest of the garage
This is a photo of the soffit above the patio door when we bought it. A lot of rot and possibly some squirrel damage. (taken from inside looking out)
This is the same board after Ornery did all the repairs and painted.
There were a few things we left undone this round, and I am sure we could spend a couple of weekends on the back yard doing clean up and fence repairs if we had a mind to, but I think we have spent enough time and money for this go round.
We were high-fiving and happy dancing all the way home after loading up all our stuff and finishing the last bit of work tonight. It was a hot and windy (30-40 mph) day, and most of it was spent outside. We are beat, but so happy!
Well done you guys! Are you looking for long term renters or vacationers? Is it pet friendly?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...next time we want video of the happy dance!
ReplyDeleteThe easy part is done; now you get to deal with renters.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting
Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)
Hi OW .. well done - even if Rob-bear is bearing questionable thoughts!
ReplyDeleteYou must be so pleased to have finished - and I sure hope renters turn up very soon .. cheers Hilary
Congratulations once again! First you purchased it and then you made it your own with scads of hard work! Now to find renters who will both value and pay for it!
ReplyDeletecongratulation it looks really good! I'd move in straight away!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I really like the green trim :)
ReplyDelete