LIKE NEW Almond color Champion Juicer for sale. I have had it about ten years, but only used it two or three times.
ALL ORIGINAL PARTS and original instruction manual come with it.
Also includes two used "cook books": _Juicing for Life_, and _The Juice Lady's Guide to Juicing for Health_, both by Cherie Calbom, MS
New, this model sells for around $265., asking $150.00 cash. PRICE IS FIRM.
Call or text to (my phone number) Serious inquiries only, please.
In addition to the text, I have posted two pictures of the item for sale, one which shows the model number and serial number of the product.
I have gotten two phishing emails and texts from five people. Without fail, all five people have asked if all the parts are with it, how long I have had it, and whether I would take $100.00 for it. Did the ad not answer all those questions? How did you know who to contact if you didn't read the ad? If you read the ad, how did you not get the answers to the questions?
I will admit it is hard not to be snippy when people ask stupid questions!
(edited to add: I sold this today at full price to a woman from out of town. They must teach them how to read better out in the panhandle of Texas! I just love Craigslist!)
Yeah these idiots are everywhere when ever you sell on there.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that always the way?
ReplyDeletei ride the bus - when we are coming to the end of the line - the place the bus stops - every gets off the bus and continues their journey some other way - SOMEONE Always rings the bell to stop . . . ALWAYS . . . Every single time . . . Makes me wonder. (giggle)
I've decided people simply don't read anymore. They see the first sentence and push "reply" to ask what they want to know. UGH!!! Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLOL! I think people just assume that anything written on Craigslist is a lie, so they feel like they have to "double check". Still it must be frustrating for you.
ReplyDeleteI also like the ads on local buy/sell Facebook pages, that feature a blurry picture and "For sale" with absolutely no details--make, model, year, features, size, parts, price, etc.
ReplyDeleteSome people are just plain stupid. They read, but they don't understand.
ReplyDeletePeople don't think sadly! But so glad you sold it .. cheers Hilary
ReplyDelete