Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A to Z Blogging: L is for Lists

Magnetic Mini-clipboard to keep lists on my refrigerator.  I sell these in my Etsy shop when I have time to make them...


There are few things I like better than lists.  I am by nature an organizer, and list making is the only way for me to keep track of things.  I am a tad OCD as well, so my lists must be neat and orderly.  I have been known to rewrite a shopping list so the top of the list reflects the first area of the store, and so forth.  I don't do that very often, though. :)

Lately, Ornery and I have spent a lot of time making and crossing things off lists as we work on our first rental property.  In addition to the main list of all the things we have to do, we break that down into smaller bites and try to list just the things we want to accomplish in a day.  We also always have a list for things to buy from Lowe's (an almost daily trek) and things to bring from home (although the items left in residence at Zoe Cottage are few and far between!)

How about you.  Are you a list maker?


10 comments:

  1. My lists are usually in my head which does not work because I forget about them. Need to start writing them down.

    Came by from Tales of the Reborn Crafter
    http://talesofthereborncrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the list maker, looks so cute!

    I am a list maker, but sometimes I put something on the list I already did so I can cross it off...oh that tingly feeling ones you can cross something off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make some in my head, then of I'll go and get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the only list I do is shopping lists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe. I am a list maker, but I am not organized. I like to say I am a wanna-be-organized person. Hope things continue to go well with the rental. God bless, Maria from Delight Directed Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tons of lists - lists for everything! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of lists but I don't necessarily make them all the time even though I know I should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hubby goes insane because he can't throw anything away. "No, Hon, I've got a list on the back of that receipt." "Dear, there are a couple story ideas on that napkin." "Sweetest, do you know where that concert program disappeared to? It's got my notes for revisions on the back."

    Slowly I'm transitioning all my notes onto my Kindle. (May it never die!) Do I make lists? *pshaw* Could I live without them? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a list maker! Love lists! I like order too, but my family could less about chaos, so I fight a losing battle. :-) We're re-doing some things around here...too baseboards and new paint make such a difference!
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 100% a list maker. I have about 5 on my desk right now, and make one each day for my work tasks. Great post! Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.