Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A to Z Blogging: P is for... P

Publishing the perfect P post posed a pestilent problem. 

That perfidious Peter Piper proclaimed he picked a peck of pickled peppers. Perhaps he meant pickling peppers since the process occurs post-picking?  His potent pretense produced profound puckers, but it was hardly perfection.  He was proud of his particular prize, but his poem was a park perambulation when put against my piece.  Perhaps he should be puzzling over a peckish plant with pesky pink particles pacing the perimeter?

I would rather be painting panels at our pretty new property, but presently I am prostrate, paused for pacification of my poor pounding patella and pink patches proving peanuts are poison for me. Piffle... (Pause to pray.)

I could probably play a pittance longer, but I am pooped.

Post-post, I present a Patriotic number for your pleasure. :)


This post is part of a blog hop, blogging through the alphabet in April.  If you want to read more, you can click this link and see the list of participants.

14 comments:

  1. prilliant...prilliant!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Actually, I am fine, just looking for the P words. Naturally those little beasties persist and have kept me awake for a couple of nights. I just really had no idea P was such a prominent word starter in our vocabulary!

      Thanks for your visit!
      tm

      Delete
  2. Your should win some kind of P award for all the cool P words in this Post -
    Positively.

    Happy A to Z!
    -g-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maggid. That was awesome! I'm all pumped with "p" enthusiasm now and afraid it will spill over into my facebookery. Yikes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post :) there are a lot of "p" words, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a fun posting, but also a tongue twister! Enjoyed reading except the part about the p-nut allergy! Ouch and hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever use of the letter P. Who'd have thought so many words could be linked together?
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all puckered at this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dare you to say that post fast just once! Loved it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you p-ed away, hmm that sounds wrong. Quite the P blast, as your plantation of P's were quite the P cast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Karen Tamara said. :) Hope you’ve enjoyed the challenge so far.


    Damyanti @Daily(w)rite Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    AZ blogs on Social Media

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ornery's Wife .. peanutty prilliant .. an allergy to nuts is a nuisance - I have an honorary godson and he has a complete allergy ... he manages, but it's a nuisance for us lot!

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.