I didn't go to 507 at all yesterday, so I didn't post any photos or progress report. Apparently the guys spent the day shoring up walls and prepping them for tile. By the end of the day they had set six tiles in one shower.
When I left there at 7:00, this was the master bathroom:
and this was the hall bathroom;
Yup, it took all day to cut and set those puppies!
I didn't do much all day, but I did get six big bags full of leaves hauled to the curb and cleaned up a few messes around the house. It is a futile effort because as soon as one area is cleared, someone comes along and piles something else on it. Oh, well. Ornery filled the cracks in the grout on the fireplace in an effort to prepare it for painting, but the jury seems to still be out on the color, so I will wait for a while to paint it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.