Today I finished off the last of Mom's birthday cards for 2012, then loaded up my little plastic box full of beads and wire, and took myself to the scrapbook store to finish off the dominoes I made last week.
I had them all out on the table where I was working, and one woman placed an order for one of the Scrabble tiles for her mother and paid me on the spot. Ornery is drilling more dominoes as I type this! I happened to have about 100 plain dominoes on the shelf, so I didn't even have to go buy any! I bought these from the Goodwill store a few months ago.
I plan to list these on my etsy shop this weekend--that is the first chance I will have to set the table up for photos. Tomorrow, I will edit in the morning, and paint my end table in the afternoon. I have finally made a decision on how I want to paint it, and it is not the direction I had planned when I bought it. Oh, well.
It has felt very autumnal the last few days. I actually got my coat out this morning, and felt quite comfortable all day in a sweater. The wind has littered the lawn quite nicely with leaves, but the grass and many trees are still just as green as in the summer. The neighbor across the street has a beautiful oak that is bright red and he dutifully rakes up the leaves every Saturday afternoon. What an exercise in futility until they are all down!
Hey guess Who? I finally made it to the Zoe Cottage blog!!! It is 2:35am and I'm plowing thru old emails...looking for the goodies. Sooo glad I found yours. cute dominoes. love you LOTS, mimi
ReplyDeleteRichly colorful dominoes! Your pkg came-- thanks! We'll open the ornament gifts next week when we put the tree up. The bowl is amazing--thanks!
ReplyDelete