Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost finished!

So far every day this week I have finished another section of the eBook I am editing--tomorrow will be the last one! The series has been really good, and as usual, I feel like I have gotten a lot of good nuggets by editing it that I miss by only listening.  Yesterday I started really early (4:00 AM) and decided it was really nice to be finished by 9:00!

The early start gave me plenty of time to finish the cookbooks and make a set of 8 Christmas cards for one of the exchange prizes.  All that is left to do for the event is to assemble goody bags and finish off the two pine baskets--hopefully this afternoon!

Next up on the agenda is a thorough house cleaning to get ready to decorate for Christmas this weekend! I started on that a little bit yesterday afternoon in the studio where I dusted and vacuumed, but that leaves a whole lot of house left to do! Everything has fallen by the wayside while I took care of the exchange tasks and editing. We have had to eat out a lot this week because there is no food in the house despite our Sam's run on Tuesday night.  There are only so many hours and so much energy to expend in any given day, and sometimes it just doesn't all get done!

Elizabeth is coming to help us decorate this weekend. Ornery has almost given up trying to keep her gift a secret because she has come so often that he is afraid he won't be able to get it finished before Christmas if he doesn't work on it while she is here! :)

It is only one week until Thanksgiving. I simply can't believe how very fast this year has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.