The day ended with a finished floor in the closet today!
The guys said this was a do-it-yourselfer's dream come true. Jobs that remain to complete this project: trim installed and paint touched up, thresholds installed. bars replaced and move in.
The only thing that happened in the laundry room today was that I primed the shelves. We will lay peel and stick tiles on the shelf surface, so the only painting that will need to be done is along the front edge, but we thought the tiles might stick better if the wood was primed.
I also painted the baseboards, and put another coat of paint on the end table, but didn't photograph that. While I was painting, Chuck built a couple new shelves in the studio closet for me, making an already wonderful closet even better!
Mimi and I spent some time fixing the antique cupboard to display my etsy wares...
and we filled the goody bags for the ornament/cookie exchange and I made some tags for them.
I also sold and sent off a card from my etsy shop. Those little emails congratulating me on a sale are always a welcome sight when they arrive in my inbox!
Tomorrow the guys will finish the closet, and we will hopefully get the utility room painted, as well. We are so close to being done with everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.