I got the big special order finished this morning, photographed the pieces, wrapped them all up, bought my postage on line, then realized it was Veteran's Day and I couldn't mail it until tomorrow! I saved almost a whole dollar by buying the postage online and printing out the shipping label there. I'll be doing that again when I am able. I don't have a shipping scale, just a food model, but it does weigh to fractions of ounces, so it works as long as the package is small enough.
I also worked on the two ornaments I started last weekend. It has been hard to get back into that 'mode' again after being away from it for a few projects. I am trying to get a few things ready for Ornery to photograph to put up on the etsy shop this weekend. By the time he gets home in the evening, it is already too dark to take the pictures, so we will have to make a weekly chore of it for a while on Saturday.
Elizabeth took a spill from one the horses Jeff bought last month. I haven't seen her since it happened, but she says while she is sore all over, she didn't break anything but she will have a bit of color on her face from where she landed in the pasture after the horse started bucking and her saddle slipped. It was a semi-controlled fall, but apparently not as controlled as she would have liked. :/
In less than two weeks my sister will be here! I can hardly wait! I don't think I am going to be as far along on my long list of things to do before she arrives, but I have at least gotten my ornament exchange stuff mostly finished. There are a few prizes that still need some work.
I am glad it is Friday! Love weekends with Ornery!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.