This week has already had a lot of sad and frustrating moments, and it is only Tuesday! It seems like there have been many little foxes spoiling my grapes. :(
Despite the difficulties, I am still accomplishing much. Each day, yesterday and today, I completed another section of the eBook, which only leaves three -- one for Wednesday, Thursday and the last on Friday. Right on schedule, although I hadn't planned on working on it every day this week! I am paying for my slacker ways from last week!
I also made the covers for the cookie cookbooks today. SO cute! I have only received five of the nine recipes, but I will print everything I have tomorrow morning and assemble them. Other than finishing off a couple more prizes, that will the the last of my chores for the exchange. Phew!
We went to Sam's Club tonight and bought a few groceries. We also picked up a huge poinsettia for Ornery's mom for Christmas. She is the only person I know who can keep the things alive and blooming year after year. This one is gorgeous, and I know she will love it. Ornery's family is coming here on Monday evening for an early Thanksgiving meal. We are ordering pizza and salad. :) We plan to give Mom her Christmas gifts then--at least the ones we have. I still need to make a calendar but I am at a loss since the only pictures we have taken this year were of my crafts and the house!
I am ready for a turn-around in circumstances. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
You could make a craft calendar!
ReplyDeleteI have thought about it, and in fact have decided it will have to be that or nothing this year. I certainly have enough pictures of those things to fill the calendar up! :)
ReplyDeletetm