I am in the middle of an etsy transaction with someone from Canada. It is my first international transaction and it has made me realize how much I take for granted all the the wonderful freedoms and benefits we have as Americans--the ease of buying and selling being the primary thing I am appreciative for today!
I have decided that I really like living here. ;)
My shop has been pretty busy already this year. While I was waiting for payment for the custom order from Montreal, an order came through for one of the last two airplanes. It reminded me I needed to order more yardsticks--those little guys have sold really well! I also ordered more mini clipboards as there seems to be a revived interest in them.
I noticed I had another positive note in my feedback-- It warms the cockles of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.