Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

i love to organize

I spent Thursday at Mickie's house helping her organize her new craft room.  We sorted piles of stamps, scads of paper and bunches of embellishments.  The difference in availability of materials was quite impressive. We didn't get to make anything, but now that she has her room in a more efficient state, I have no doubt she will be playing soon.  We didn't make it into the closet where there is a ton more stuff, but she was happy with the amount we did get done.

It sure wore me out! I slept almost straight through the night--only got up once between 8:30 and 4:30!--for the first time in ages. It was nice to wake up rested this morning, even though my back was still aching from Wednesday. I made a quick trip to see Dr. G and he adjusted all sorts of things, but he said most of my problems stemmed from around my neck, jaw and shoulders, and that the low back and leg pain were because my body was compensating. I put ice on it when I got home and feel much better.

It is less than five weeks until Thanksgiving, and six weeks from today is the ornament and cookie exchange. I wish I could settle down and get busy on some of these projects, but I seem to be plagued with indecision about where to start. Today I am occupied with changing banks. THAT is a bit of work!

I am looking forward to the weekend. I am needing some Ornery time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.