Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An amazing age

As I was organizing all my newly found recipes in a binder, I got an email saying I had made another sale in my etsy shop!  Can I just say that I love internet shoppers?!?  I don't have to pay overhead, employees, or maintain a big inventory. I don't have to pay to advertise, although if I really had a lot of merchandise I probably would, but still people find my humble little shop out of the millions of others online and buy from me when we are often clear across the country. It is an amazing age we live in!

I downloaded Matt Stone's new eBook on RBTI today. Excellent explanations of all the ins and outs of the program are contained in an easy to read format. There is also a cookbook that comes with it, along with many hours of videos. One of the frustrations Ornery and I have had with the program is all the quirky religious and non-substantiated "facts" that are laced throughout the material we had read.  This is a much better explanation and one that will likely get many more people on-board the RBTI wagon.

That's about the sum of my day. PJ's all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.