Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finishing Clips

I did a bit of laundry and housework today--the dust on the bedroom furniture was spectacular!  Then I settled in the studio to finish off the clips I started yesterday.  I have decided to call them memory clips. The little folder can hold punch cards, coupons, receipts, business cards, anything that is easy to forget. Likewise, it may contain money you want to forget you have until a special occasion!  They would also make a cute little gift card holder... the possibilities seem endless!

Anyway, here is a picture of the finished product.  I may have to remake one folder since the lamination didn't work because the paper was too thick. Too bad, it was a really cute one!


I am glad it is the weekend! Elizabeth is coming over tomorrow.  She plans to bake some cookies, and I don't know what else. (They still don't have a stove/oven, so when she gets the urge to bake, she comes here and we reap the bounty!)  Otherwise, we just have a few odd jobs to do around the cottage.

I still find myself checking to see if this is really our house from time to time.  Today when I went out the front door to check the mail, I reached for the wrong side of the door.  I have done that every time I've opened it since it is backwards from the door at Miller Manor. I guess some habits take a while to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.