There were so many things I could have done this weekend, but without my best friend, I had a hard time motivating myself to do anything at all. I wrapped all the shawls for Elizabeth, watched a few movies, read a couple books, puttered around in the kitchen and cut and tied fringe for Elizabeth's latest shawl. This morning I spent a little time deciding on my new logo and reworking my business card and invoice template. I made a pot of chili for Elizabeth's lunches, but didn't even have to clean up the kitchen.
I haven't heard from Ornery yet today, but his plans yesterday were to leave Austin late in the morning and arrive home sometime after dark. I am ready to have him home for sure!
I finally have the correct clipboards and plan to get that special order finished tonight and ready to ship tomorrow. I also need to get some cards made for birthdays and Valentine's Day for family.
I have a carpet cleaner coming tomorrow morning to work some magic on the main traffic areas of the carpet in the master bedroom, living room and dining room. We have lived fairly hard on the carpets in this house in the 8 months we have lived here!
Sometime this week we plan to begin taking up the carpet and preparing the floor for wood-look vinyl flooring in the master bathroom. The pressure is on now to select a paint color for that room. I am not usually so indecisive! The only thing I am sure of is that I want a white ceiling. I don't really mind the yellow that is in there, but it needs to be repainted as there are some gouges in the wall in places, and the trim needs to be caulked, especially around the ceiling where there are some pretty large gaps. I just need to decide if I want to find another yellow or go with something else altogether different. There are so many options!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.