Yesterday we had a bit of winter weather, although it wasn't really much to speak of. Elizabeth was a little nervous about driving the forty miles to work on it so she stayed home and we had a nice little time together. As a result of rearranging the studio, the armoire needed a new home, so I made the adjustments necessary for it to reside in our room until Elizabeth moves out. As with most rearrangements there is a domino effect, and the little night stand that stood empty in our room moved into the closet and now houses the last of my clothes that were not already in there.
We baked some cookies and cleaned up the kitchen, watched a movie and I finished off my Zoe Cottage canvas. Photos will wait for a sunny day, but I will post it soon. Ornery finished off the yardstick airplanes needed for the etsy shop order in the evening.
Today I have a long list of errands to run. If I get paid for the airplanes I will mail them, but my main objective is to buy a frame for my canvas. I will wait for a while to go out, though. It is very foggy this morning (which Elizabeth assures me was as scary to drive in as the snow would have been yesterday). It seems more like Monday than Tuesday.
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.