Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

So close

It took all day to edit one message yesterday, but I am now at 40% finished.  In the evening I finished off the birdcage and Ornery helped me move the curio and antique cupboard to their new homes.  He also worked on cut-work to finish off the green and all but one side of the hall of the white.  Tonight he will roll the last coat on the ceiling and finish it up. I am so ready to put away the drop cloths and clean up the mess!

Today:

  • Edit message #5
  • Put all the glass back into the curio
  • Vacuum and spot clean the carpet in the dining room
  • Put the leaf back in the table
  • Iron the table cloth and set the table up with runner and new place mats
  • Sand and paint the frame for clock dishes

I will post photos as soon as I get it put together, but I will wait on photographing the hall until I get it all finished.  I know the pictures will be beautiful against the green walls, and can hardly wait to get them hung. I think this time, however, I will wait until I have some help to hang them so I don't make so many calculation errors. There were several extra holes in the wall when we took them down to paint.  Oops.  It will also take us a while to get the words painted on, but I think well worth the time and work!

Almost to the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.