Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Good Monday

Despite working hard all weekend, we managed to wake up fairly chipper this morning.  I spent the morning editing the second message for the eBook project I have been working on.  If I am to get it done in a month, which was my original plan, I will have to do one message a day for the next eight days, and spend the last two doing a final edit. It is a slow process.  I don't know whether or not I will make my one month deadline, but I am going to give it a try.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out the refrigerator, taking care of food (burning soup, etc.), doing laundry and finishing up the last of the pleated paper flowers I started over a month ago. I had a short chat online with my sister and wrote/sent out four birthday cards to various relatives--one was late, one is barely on time, the other two early.  Oh, well.  I don't suppose most people really care since they are generally unexpected anyway.

After Ornery got home, he ran over to Lowe's for another gallon of ceiling paint while I fixed dinner. After we ate, he mowed the lawn.  It has gotten quite lush with the nice rain we have had over the last week or two. At least he had nice weather for it--the high never reached 90 today!

Tomorrow I hope to get another message edited in the morning, then do a little bit of house cleaning in the afternoon.  If I work on a craft project, it will be the bird cage. I can't wait to see if the vision I have of it in my head will equal the finished product. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.