Friday, August 12, 2011
Not very productive
Today I spent almost the entire day on the computer. I spent a lot of time on Pinterest (you can follow me by clicking on the new button up in the right hand corner) and Etsy. At about 2:00 I decided I should be a little productive, so I put together a white shadow box with a map of England in it that I promised my niece who lives in New York and spent the summer in England. Then, with the map scraps I covered a tin and made a little note card to go with it. It would make a great little gift set for someone who likes to travel in the British Isles, especially if you put a gift card or two inside the tin! Here is the listing in my etsy shop...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.