I don't know what happened to my daily posts, but they seem to be dwindling. I don't know if that is good or bad, but it is what it is. Monday I stayed in my pj's all day. I worked from 7:00 to 11:00 editing and spent the afternoon puttering around. I did a little kitchen duty and cleaned up the aftermath of the latest crafting session on my studio table--that took me a couple of hours. It resembled damage from a natural disaster, but I rearranged while I cleaned, so that made me feel better. Ornery was really tired when he got home from work so we watched a movie to help him stay up until it got dark.
This morning I concurrently did five loads of laundry and edited another message, then decided it would be good to get dressed and get out of the house for a little while. It wasn't a pleasurable experience, but I did it for my sanity and for that I suppose it sufficed. I just really do like to be home and I really don't like to shop or drive--which means I rarely go unless I have to.
When I got home, I spent a couple of hours on the phone to a friend who lives out of town. She was telling me that even though I have never been to her house, I help her all the time to organize her things because she asks herself, "Would Tracy keep this or throw it away?" My sister tells me the same thing. I don't know if that is good or bad, either!
Mickie can't come for our craft date tomorrow, but I am thinking about taking the day off to play all by myself anyway. I have 13 ornaments complete, and I only need 10 for the exchange, but I have listed one online and have a few orders to fill, so I think I will continue working on those. I have seventeen more to embellish, and probably three or four times that many ideas.
Once we finish painting and decorating, I plan to edit in the mornings and create in the afternoons. My Pinterest boards are filling up with so many cool ideas that I don't know when I will get to them all. That website has certainly enlarged my horizons and perked up my creativity!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.