Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wishy Washi Has Arrived!

Today was a happy mail day--my order from Wishy-Washi Tape arrived (although the post office indicated that it was delivered yesterday!) and my light bulbs for the studio table lamp arrived from Amazon along with some storage pages for my clear stamps.  I got all moved into the stamp pages, and now I need a 3 ring binder. :)  If it isn't one thing it's another!  The sheets will make accessing them so much more pleasant, so I can see it was a wise purchase--something you always wonder about when shopping mail order!

I had an ah-ha moment earlier in the day, and came up with a darling idea for one of the swaps I am in.  You can check out the Security Guard on the design blog.  Sometimes inspiration sneaks up on me, and that is one I am exceptionally proud of. :)

I also got accepted into what I consider to be an elite group of crafters called Crafting Queens.  I worked like crazy to get enough swaps and ratings to join, and it happened just in time to sign up for a swap for some little birds.  If I hadn't made it into the group, I had already decided I would make some birds for my studio.  I am thinking a wire on the wall with some funky birds on it would be just the thing to make my room over-the-top fun!

That's all my news for today. It was all pretty good!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day for you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love productive days. Hobbies are so necessary in life. Today I'm making arrangements for my hobbies too. Life's too good to be true. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!! I saw your blog title in my feed and thought, my goodness, I haven't chatted at that woman for a while. Apparently I picked a good day to stop in. I love it when inspiration sneaks up on you. Not much better. And congrats about officially becoming Crafting Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.