Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Squatter at 507

I got a call from our property manager this morning and she wanted to know if I was sitting down.  (I am really not that dramatic, and that kind of thing always makes me roll my eyes.)  Yes, I was sitting.

The renters found a snake in the house.  Traumatic for her, I am sure, and from the description she gave of the incident and the high pitched, high volume scream she let out I'd say it probably traumatized the poor little snake as well.

Ornery and I went over to see if we could find it, and couldn't.  Recommended getting some sticky traps. It is only a little garden snake, so not likely to harm anyone other than a bit of fright.

The renter is nice, though. :)

5 comments:

  1. OK I don't like snakes either but your renter was so scared she called the property manager? For a garter snake? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just screamed a little inside my head. That's the second time in an hour. The last time was when I saw a picture of deer feet that someone bought at a garbage sale.

    YIKES!!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor snake. Does it eat mice or insects? You could send her both, and see what the snake likes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I can't even imagine her response. :) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.