Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

It was a Happy Mail Day!

My sister in Washington and my niece in New York both sent letters that arrived today!  Annie's envelope was bulging with all sorts of cool stuff--bright envelopes, a little souvenir box of matches, some tags and a lovely handwritten letter.  It was a very nice surprise!

I put one of my ATCs inside one of the envelopes.  It has grapes on it, and the envelope almost exactly matched the color of the grapes!  It was meant to be!


My sister says she is going to see if she can use the ATC I sent to her and have it scanned and made into stationary for us both.  That would suit me JUST fine! :)  I got another letter in the PO Box today, too, so since I signed up for three pen pal swaps on Swap Bot and was already two letters behind, I am going to be a busy, busy girl over the next few days!

There should be many pieces of mail going out over the next couple of days.  I have about 7 swaps coming due by the end of the weekend. I just have a few more things to make, and I will be all caught up! I am having a blast!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are having fun with this! I'm really tempted to do it myself. Funny how I seemed to have more spare time when I worked full time than I do now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.