I am packing up and doing laundry this morning, and we plan to leave here around 1:30. We are spending the night in Fulton, MS--about 5.5 hours down the road-- and then heading home tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to Zoe Cottage, even with all the work waiting for us there!
The work I have been doing on the book has been wasted for the most part. We were working under the assumption it was to be published in paper form, and needed to be created in Publisher. Today we found out that it needs to be in Word, so all the formatting is lost. I will have a lot of work to do when I get back to the project, as I still have one whole message to edit, and all the rest of it to re-format in Word. It will be later this week before I can do it, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.