I imagine we will go back for dinner, since my My Panera Card has $2. off a U-pick-2 and a free one, not to mention a free bagel and free drink on it. We could practically eat the whole meal for free!
Meanwhile, Ornery is off to work. He extended the hotel reservation until Tuesday, and it doesn't look like we will make it to Florida to see our kids unless something changes significantly (like he puts on his SUPER SIMULATOR cape and develops super-programming powers. I offered to make him a cape with SS on the back and TADA on the inside, but he just smiled and shook his head. bummer.) We'll find out later today when he talks to the project manager how it will all play out, but it may be we'll need to come for a second two-week stay later in the summer. I hope we don't end up extending this trip for another two weeks, although now that Panera is open it might not be too bad... :)
Our tub drains really slowly, so I anticipate at least two interruptions to the day later--one when the maid comes to clean--changing out towels is really all that is needed--and then when the guy comes to fix the drain. I imagine it just needs a little Liquid Plumber poured down there, but I don't know if hotels do that sort of thing or not. Maybe I don't want to know.
I don't really have anything to write about. It has been quiet here, and I doubt it is important to record what I ate for lunch or how long my nap was. I really should have brought something to do, but all my craft supplies were still packed, as were all the books. I do have a journal here I might break out later today and pour some ideas and thoughts into, and I have 1/2 the book left to do the layouts and editing on for Impact, but once that is done, unless she sends me another to do right away, I am without any projects. I have to say it has been really nice to be bored for a change!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.