Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wings!

I feel like I could fly I am so excited to be finished with the second eBook!  That one was much harder than the first one. It was 99 pages of single spaced 12 point type and required a great deal of sentence reconfiguration, contraction reduction, subject and verb tense arrangement, chapter titling and general overhaul.  I am taking a couple weeks off before I do the next one and plan to do the following less-thought-provoking projects in the interim:

  1. paint the alcoves 
  2. finish the plate frame Ornery made for me
  3. paint the guest room
  4. make the rest of the ornaments I have orders for
  5. make the ornaments for the exchange
  6. do a little fall decorating
Mickie has a couple of jobs that will keep her away from our weekly craft sessions, so I have both of those Wednesdays completely open to accomplish a LOT! I'd rather have her company, but I will not whine. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.