Today I spent the day at my friend Mickie's house. We made faux mercury glass votives, hurricane lamps, and cake stands. She also made a vase, but I used my vase to play with some alcohol inks. By the time we were done, it was hot outside, and we moved our operation to her studio to make some tile coasters, embellished chipboard birds, and a book tree.
My RBTI test kit arrived today, and I hope to get our tests run in the morning and then do a consultation with someone I have been talking to on Facebook. It seems a little daunting, but I am sure we'll get it all figured out and be on the mend soon!
For now, I am off to bed. I have been up since about 3:30 and it was a long and exciting day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.