Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy day

Thursday:
I awoke this morning (at 4:00) to the invigorating sound of a thunderstorm. The pyrotechnics only lasted a little while and it gently rained off and on throughout the morning making it ever so tempting to crawl back under the covers for a little extra shut-eye.  Instead I spent some time scrolling through a few Pinterest boards, and packing up an order from Miller Manor Designs etsy shop for two yardstick airplanes.  This is the order I made a special listing for last week but since I didn't hear back from her, I thought she had changed her mind.

The little guys are a challenge to mail, but I rummaged around in my craft closet and found a used box to wrap them in. I stuffed JC Penney's bags all around them for cushion. Hopefully the box is sturdy enough to keep them intact.  I was thrilled to discover that I had charged $7.00 for shipping and the postage including delivery confirmation was $6.90. Amazing!

I didn't waste the whole morning. I baked the last of the cookie dough I mixed up last week and painted some more in the living room.  I also fixed stuffed red peppers for lunch and then crashed HARD for about an hour. Waking up was slow, but I eventually got busy and finished my part of the painting, at least all I could do without Ornery's help moving furniture.  When he got home, we went to the post office to mail the etsy order and had a veggie pizza and salad bar out, then he did the cut work on the walls I had rolled.

Friday:
I'll probably crash this afternoon, but I woke up at about 2:30, did an hour of Heart Physics exercises, then decided to get up just before 4:00 when I noticed Ornery was already getting up and around. I put the living room back together and folded drop cloths, started laundry, fixed breakfast and enjoyed a visit over coffee/juice all before 6:00!  I have a hair appointment later this morning, but I need to get some more housework done before then. He has his last visit to Dr. G this morning. His finger is still a little flaky but overall looks so much better.

I think that the RBTI supplements and remineralizing our food will help more than anything we have done up until this point. They called yesterday to say my testing kit will be mailed out today, and that I will get it in about 10 days. I am learning a lot on the Facebook group page about the program, and getting an amazing amount of support. I continue to see little changes in me, and I am not even on the program fully yet!

We are ready for a weekend! Saturday Mickie is coming over to play in the studio with me and Jeff and Elizabeth will be in town. I haven't decided what I want to work on, but I have many options! Sunday we will "go" to church and finish the living room in the morning and do a little shopping in the afternoon; at least that is the plan right now.  We are taking things day by day; it is less stressful that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.