It has been an interesting week here at Zoe Cottage.
The ups and downs have made for quite a ride! Ornery's brother is in a downward slide with his mental health, and it is a helpless feeling to be so far away and unable to intervene--although I am not sure proximity would be of much benefit in his case. Ornery went to a seminar last night with a local judge who handles most of the mental illness cases that are civil crimes. While he was there, he got a call from the Tacoma police about his brother--fortunately his sister was with Ornery and was able to answer most of the questions the officer posed.
As for me, I have been diligently working to get projects done, and by working I mean playing in my studio. I put together this stationary with some washi tape on Wednesday, and wrote a long letter to one of my sisters on it Thursday morning. I made a similar set and wrote to the other sister on it Wednesday night. (no pictures of that one, though.)
My muse hit an all time high for wild and crazy ideas this morning, and I have posted the projects on my design blog. It was a fun, fun, fun morning! I am very glad it is the weekend, though, and Ornery is as well. Elizabeth is coming to spend the day Saturday while Michael attends a football game out of town with his dad, and both Ornery and Elizabeth are taking Thursday and Friday off next week for a mental health adjustment. :) They are in need of a vay-kay-shun!!

hope things will get sorted for your husbands brother.
ReplyDeletebut yey for a creative high they are the best, don't put yourself under too much stress trying to realise hem all tho!