After lunch she and I worked together to make a batch of caramels, and I finished off the hangers for the "twinchies" I made for my sister.
I made two ATCs, four cards and decorated 4 aMaZiNg envelopes. I am getting quite crafty! :)
![]() |
| This had a hot pink mailing label on it when it went out the door! :) I sent it to a pen pal who is having knee surgery today. I thought it might cheer her up a bit. |
I even read a little last night after she left. I hadn't read in a month or so! Ornery brought in a boatload of mail last night,
and I have spent most of today working on amazing letters, ATCs and envelopes to reply.
![]() |
| The front of an envelope I decorated and filled today. The top corner is my favorite: Flat-out the best 1/2 baked happy mail: Certified Red-Hot! |
![]() |
| No bit of ephemera or crafty phrase goes unused around here! |
I also cut out a bunch of junk mail bits for envelope decor...
The two hooligans have been out running around, buying closet doors for 507, going to Lowe's to buy primer, and are currently manufacturing a mock up of the little ornaments she is going to make for her coworkers for Christmas.
They had planned to go kayaking today, but the weather is not so friendly for that. Now it looks like they will go on Saturday and Michael will be able to join them. Meanwhile, I am weaving paper in the studio. It is my latest obsession--well that and Washi tape, which I can't seem to get enough of, and which I have also been weaving...





I haven't done much crafting this week! Shooting for next. Your incoming mail is awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteYou are so darn creative!
ReplyDelete