I have been in a flurry to get all my swaps caught up and things sent out. I have one swap left on my "dashboard" and that is one I am hosting in a week. Meanwhile, I have completely trashed my table to get some Christmas ornaments made to send out for a private swap, and my fingers are covered in blue and green ink, Mod Podge remnants and bits of glitter. I did not take any photos, just not feeling the photo love today. In addition to the SwapBot swap, I am trading some ATCs with a person on Instagram, which I hope to have completed by the end of the day.
Yesterday was a bad day. I can't really put my finger on what it was about the day that caused so much anxiety, but my usually-sunny self was mired in it. Ornery helped me work through some of it with some EFT when he got home, and today I seem to be on the up-side of life again. I don't like days like that, and fortunately they don't happen very often.
Monday's outgoing mail contained 12 items, Tuesday I sent out three, and today six envelopes and a package left for parts far-flung. My correspondence is caught up (until the mail arrives, at least!) and all but one September birthday has been remembered.
It might be time for a nap. :)
Hope today is shaping up better for you. Always amazed how much you get done. Course...when a person writes out everything they actually do you can prove to the doubters that you actually do accomplish something. Good to see you are alive, well, and kicking! ♥
ReplyDeleteI had a bad day yesterday too. Must've been something in the air!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to catch up with my blog except for quickies on weekends. I had a package arrive today. That's all I'm saying. The time draws near. LOL
ReplyDelete....Might be time for a nap or maybe even a vacation. You've been working pretty hard lately. Give those glitter fingers a treat.
ReplyDeleteyou are super busy, will you get your own little post office soon? i hope it pays off with some nice little swap surprises! go have a big long nap.
ReplyDeleteI'm checking in on your mid-week check in at the end of the week. Does that still count? Hope you got your nap!
ReplyDelete-andi