It took all day Saturday and a little while on Sunday, but the bathroom is finally done except for the clean up. Ornery did an outstanding job and I am so excited to get it all put together. I am working on a shadow box with beach stuff in it today, and once it is finished, I will put the whole room together. So cool!
Meanwhile, I made 22 birthday cards for Ornery's mom for Christmas--my fall back gift for her. I also ordered a couple more things for Ornery's stocking and a new puzzle for myself. Big productive day, huh?
It has been gray and gloomy outside for the last couple of days, and mostly what I have wanted to do is curl up under a blanket and read. I have done a little bit of that, but also a little house work and laundry, so I am once again caught up for the coming week.
Elizabeth delivered the airplanes and ornaments to her co-workers on Friday and they all seemed to love them. The men re-enacted Pearl Harbor Day with the airplanes and lots of boy noises. The girls both loved their stocking ornaments (from last year.) Ornery sold one of the airplanes at work last week, so in all it was a pretty productive week for the shop.
I am pretty much ready for Christmas to get here, even though I am waiting on a few more things to arrive in the mail. It is really hard to wait, but I am working on trying to be patient with it all. I really am the biggest kid in the family!
It looks like the latest house Ornery put an offer on is going to short sale, and we will hopefully hear this week if they will accept our offer. Who knows how long all that really takes, I think it varies from one lending institution to another. I hope it happens soon, but back to that working on waiting thing...
I don't have any plans for the coming week. I probably should make some, but right now, none and I am good with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.