It wasn't until the wind had almost blown the car door off that I remembered that little saying I learned as a child--in March the weather is in like a lion out like a lamb. Well, I suppose that must be really true this year because the wind has been roaring like crazy! Ornery said it was disconcerting to be in that huge cement building where he works and listen to it creak in the wind; he's glad he doesn't work in anything taller.
It seems too early, but the Bradford pear trees are all in full bloom and several other trees have begun to leaf out already. The forecast for next week predicts temps in the upper 80's and rainy--which could mean spring tornadoes? The straight winds are wild enough to make me want to stay indoors, I can't imagine if they had a twist to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.