Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

So Many Choices...

I want to take some online classes this winter and spring. There are a lot of choices and I am having a hard time deciding which way to go.  Shall I venture into textiles with this series of 20 workshops?  Or shall I stick with paper crafting and add an art journal emphasis and go to this?  I am pretty sure I really want to take this class, which is considerably more expensive than the others but it really speaks to me.  If I enrolled and "attended" all the classes, the fees would be the least of the expense because each one will have supplies, and as with any new medium, the start up can be fairly costly.  I also want to start working with polymer clay and have no supplies for that craft, either.

So many options!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, do the Mastering Twinkling Class! It looks awesome. And $35 is peanuts (compared to my college courses.. :P )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.