Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Break: Days 7 & 8

Ornery spent most of the day Friday at his sister's house eating and playing games.  I spent most of the day reading at home. It was quiet and restful.  Unfortunately, both of us had a rather fitful night, so Saturday started a hair later than usual, but not too bad.

We ate the last of the breakfast casserole from Thanksgiving Day for breakfast, followed by cinnamon rolls.  Elizabeth and Michael arrived at about 9:30 and she finished lighting the big tree, then I decided to go ahead and do the other tree in the library as well.  So, she fluffed and put lights on it, too.  They stayed for tamales for lunch, then I decorated both trees and cleaned up the mess.  Ornery laid some strips of vinyl on the floor in the bathroom after sanding and priming it.  Things are progressing right along with that project.

Otherwise, I think I have decided I am not really very socially adept, and would probably be better off not interacting with other people much.  I understand how challenging taming the tongue is and it seems best to just keep it caged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.