Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Break: Days 2 & 3

The bathroom project hit a little speed bump, but Ornery did manage to finish all walls and the trim painting in both parts of the room.  He also took out the carpet and removed the toilet in preparation for scraping and putting down new flooring.  The only spots that still need paint are behind the toilet and behind the old light fixture, which is still in place, much to my dismay.

We shopped a bit this morning at Lowe's and Hobby Lobby.  We took a nap and I finished  downloading one set of slides, some of which I uploaded to Facebook.  I socialized a bit today with an hour long phone call to my sister and a nice coze when my friend Nita came over after her Toastmaster's meeting.

The living room is all set up for the Christmas tree and the house is pretty clean all over.  It has been wonderful to have Ornery home all day.  He is still my bestest friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.