I didn't want this to be the second week in a row that I only posted once so here I am to break the silence.
Monday my friend Nita from Toastmasters came for a visit. It was the date of her 40th wedding anniversary had her husband lived. She needed a distraction, I was happy to oblige. We had a nice little visit.
Monday night my left eye was bright red--almost like I had pink-eye, so Tuesday I went to the eye doctor. He said it was just a slight infection, gave me some drops and all is well again. It didn't affect my vision at all, fortunately, but it sure did look wicked!
Elizabeth has been out every night this week, and this morning I had a rather unpleasant dream about all that in which I attempted to tell her what to do (again) and she (naturally) rebelled (again) and our relationship was strained (again). When I woke up I was pretty disturbed by it, and decided that whether she chose to repeat the same mistakes or not, I was not going to.
Ornery has begun packing for his next adventure scheduled to depart on Saturday morning. I asked him to take lots of photos, but whether he will or not depends on many things, so I am not holding my breath in anticipation. Neither of us has ever been to Seattle before, and I have heard it is beautiful there. Hopefully he will bring back at least a few samples in electronic format!
Meanwhile, I am trying to psyche myself up for having him gone for another week. Hopefully this is the last trip for a while. I like having him around! I don't really have any plans for the weekend--it should be interesting to see how I fill the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.