After spending all morning yesterday running a dozen or so errands, I spent today at home mostly in the cool house. Summer seems to have finally settled in around us with a bit more humidity than is comfortable, but with enough wind to make sure any perspiration dissipates quickly. It certainly dries the plants out, and my poor little hydrangea was drooping nearly to the ground this morning.
After watering everything, I snipped a few lengths off two philodendrons and am trying to start some new ones. I can't recall the last time I made the attempt at starting plants, nor do I remember whether or not I was successful. Time will tell, I suppose.
Ornery's travel schedule is apparently changing again, but it looks like he will still be gone for the same dates, just in a different order for the trips. Nothing is ever final until he actually boards the aircraft, though, so who knows just how it will all turn out.
Meanwhile, I have emptied my studio in anticipation of rolling on some new colors... hopefully I will be more motivated to actually take up the task tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.